Wednesday, March 26, 2014

If you were a Time Assassin...

I've been pondering, what would I do/where would I go if I were an Assassin at the futuristic Assassin's Guild?

Would I visit the JFK Assassination?  How about Pearl Harbor in December 1941?  Watch as Charles Lindbergh launched his historic trip?  Maybe find my way to NASA to see the Apollo 13 repair.  The possibilities are almost limitless.

As I prepare the research for the third and final Time Assassin's novel, I can't seem to narrow down where I would like to visit.  The world is a big place, and there are literally centuries of historic events to choose from.  How do I narrow that down?


I ask for your help, of course...and make it a contest!

Yes, you have the opportunity to see your "favorite" historical event uncovered in the final Time Assassins novel.  And, perhaps a "walk in" part in the event!!

So, for the month of April, I will be open to submissions for your favorite event, or any event that you'd like to know more about.  It can take place anywhere in the world, but only from 800 bc to present to fit into the parameters of the Time Assassins universe.

Submit your event and tell me why you picked it.  That's it.  That's all you have to do to possibly get a part in the final Time Assassins novel.  Too easy, right?

At the end of April, Dark Dragon Publishing and I will be 3-5 winners.  The winners will get a signed copy of ASSASSIN'S GAMBIT, due out in late April!


Submit your entry to rkylehannah@gmail.com.

Good luck and thank you for supporting Time Assassins!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment