Sunday, August 27, 2017

High Praise for the Time Assassins Series!!

I met a man at a convention...

Sounds like the start of a bad joke, right?  In this case, its a the beginning of a great story!

So, a guy dropped by my table at Magic City Con in June (https://www.magiccitycon.com) and bought the entire Time Assassins collection.  The next day, he went to the beach.  Then, I started getting emails telling me how much he loved the....well, just read the emails for yourself:



TIME ASSASSINS:
"I bought your three books at Magic City Con and I finished Time Assassins in less than 24 hours.
I wanted to personally email you and tell you how great this book was.
I'm now on Assassins Gambit and am loving these characters and their historical adventures.
I'm at the beach all week and it's the perfect beach read.
I love going to cons and meeting talented folks like yourself, to introduce myself, and pick up great new material to indulge in.
Let me get past this and I'd like to read your other stuff too."


ASSASSIN'S GAMBIT:
"Just finished Assassins Gambit- loved it as well!
I love the Sebastian Caine character.
The twist regarding 101s wife was clever - I couldn't put it down wondering how that would resolve itself.
Still loving it - these books are really good - best decision in made at mcc - buying these"





ASSASSIN'S END
"I finally finished assassins end today!

Great book 

This one is great with a telling of a story regarding 9/11.  For an event that rocked our generation it's great to read about how it's looked upon in our future 

Also - for fans of the assassins series, it's great Learning the back story of the guild

I look forward to reading more of your books!

Long live the Lassiters!"


Thank you Jeff for the kind words and I am glad that you enjoyed the books (and your week at the beach!!!)

See you at the next con!


Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment